A look inside the main dining room of the Capital Hotel's new restaurant, One Eleven at the Capital.
After closing Ashley's back in May, the Capital Hotel has opened the doors to its new restaurant, One Eleven at the Capital.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Allegiance Health Faces Lawsuits, Tax Liens 10 hours ago
- NLR Warehouse Draws $2.9 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Hilton Garden Inn To Keep Reservation in Little Rock 10 hours ago
- Arkansas Panel Moves Closer to Medicaid Proposals (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 3 hours ago
- Chris Arnold Named New Associate Attorney at Hope Trice O'Dwyer & Wilson (Movers & Shakers) 1 week ago