Sources say they expect Turner Grain Merchandising Inc. of Brinkley to file for bankruptcy.
The Central Delta Argus-Sun newspaper in Brinkley is reporting that the FBI is investigating Turner Grain Merchandising Inc., the grain buyer that two groups of farmers have sued over defaults on payments.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Three Schools Receive $3.1 Million in Grants 2 days ago
- Bentonville's Thrive Apartments Full After One Month 5 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Hutchinson Announces State Board Appointments 2 days ago