Sources say they expect Turner Grain Merchandising Inc. of Brinkley to file for bankruptcy.
The Central Delta Argus-Sun newspaper in Brinkley is reporting that the FBI is investigating Turner Grain Merchandising Inc., the grain buyer that two groups of farmers have sued over defaults on payments.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 22 hours ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 22 hours ago
- Simmons Bank Names New VP Chris Dunn 13 hours ago
- Woodland Heights Sells In $13.9M Transaction (Real Deals) 22 hours ago
- Soul of the South Board Member Mac Hogan Steps Down 22 hours ago