About 50 people held signs and blocked traffic Thursday morning at the corner of Broadway and 7th Street downtown.
Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News reports that Little Rock Police arrested 11 people during a Thursday morning demonstration calling for a higher minimum wage.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 5 days ago
- Gates Belting Out Success in Siloam Springs 5 days ago
- Big River Steel Mill Rises in Northeast Arkansas 2 weeks ago
- After 180 Years, Quapaw Tribe Returns to Arkansas in Land Deal 3 years ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 4 days ago