Warwick Sabin, director of the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub, which was featured in the 2014 State of the South report from MDC.
The Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub in North Little Rock and its efforts to foster innovation, entrepreneurship and access to the "knowledge" economy were lauded in the just-released 2014 State of the South report from MDC.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Dr. Joanna Seibert, Health Care Pioneer 4 days ago
- Georgia Mjartan to Leave Our House 2 days ago
- Hudson Cisne & Co. Acquires Newton Owen Boyd & Smoke 2 days ago
- America's Car-Mart CEO Henderson Announces Retirement 15 hours ago
- Heartland, One Bank Rack Up More Losses 4 days ago