George Gleason, chairman and CEO of Bank of the Ozarks, rang the opening bell Monday at the Nasdaq MarketSite in New York's Time Square to mark its 20th anniversary as a public company.
The $20 billion-asset bank has 251 offices in Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, Alabama, South Carolina, New York and California.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Dispute Over Taxes Tears Family Apart 3 days ago
- Pasta Jack's Asks: What's In a Name? 3 days ago
- Breathtaking Hypocrisy (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Arkansas Health Insurers Seek Rate Hikes of 8 to 22 Percent 2 hours ago
- SPP Agrees to End Enforcement Role; Workers to Keep Jobs 21 hours ago