Amazon is looking for a place to put a $5 billion complex that would employ up to 50,000 people.
Little Rock Mayor Mark Stodola said the city will submit a bid to be home to Amazon's second North American headquarters.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 1 day ago
- Former UA Star, NFL Player Joins Sage Partners 1 day ago
- Shutdown End in Sight as Senators Announce Agreement 1 day ago
- Small-Town Budgets Hurting From Loss of Mini Walmarts 1 day ago
- Eclectic Career Leads Nodelman to Stone Ward 1 day ago