May Tax Collections; Runoffs in #AR1, #AR4; Ethics on the Ballot; and Whither Winconsin? on 'Arkansas Week'
KUAR-FM radio's Michael Hibblen, Arkansas Times' Max Brantley and I join Steve Barnes for tonight's edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week."
On the docket tonight is the state's financial health and that small, but useful, budget surplus we seem destined to have; those like-watching-paint-dry Democratic runoffs in #AR1 and #AR4; everyone's brave, but not entirely enthusiastic, stands on an ethics proposal; and what, if anything, Wisconsin's recall election means to Arkansas or presidential campaign.
It's a half-hour of crack business and political analysis that starts at 8 p.m. And if you can't wait that long -- and really, who can? -- you can dial it up right now on AETN's "Arkansas Week" homepage right here. Fire up the video player. It's a slow Friday, and you deserve it.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 9 hours ago
- Shoe Company Munro Laying Off 56 in Hot Springs 9 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Jumps Into the Money Transfer Business, Loudly 5 hours ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 5 hours ago
- Wildlife Refuge to be Renamed After Dale Bumpers 5 hours ago