May Tax Collections; Runoffs in #AR1, #AR4; Ethics on the Ballot; and Whither Winconsin? on 'Arkansas Week'
KUAR-FM radio's Michael Hibblen, Arkansas Times' Max Brantley and I join Steve Barnes for tonight's edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week."
On the docket tonight is the state's financial health and that small, but useful, budget surplus we seem destined to have; those like-watching-paint-dry Democratic runoffs in #AR1 and #AR4; everyone's brave, but not entirely enthusiastic, stands on an ethics proposal; and what, if anything, Wisconsin's recall election means to Arkansas or presidential campaign.
It's a half-hour of crack business and political analysis that starts at 8 p.m. And if you can't wait that long -- and really, who can? -- you can dial it up right now on AETN's "Arkansas Week" homepage right here. Fire up the video player. It's a slow Friday, and you deserve it.
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Complaint: Martha Shoffner Accepted $6,000 Payment from Witness 2 hours ago
- Houston Company Forecloses on $5M Valley Falls Home 15 hours ago
- Texarkana's Truman Arnold Cos. Off Largest Private Companies List After Execs Move to Dallas 15 hours ago
- Update: Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner to Appear in Court 8 hours ago
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 2 days ago