May Tax Collections; Runoffs in #AR1, #AR4; Ethics on the Ballot; and Whither Winconsin? on 'Arkansas Week'
KUAR-FM radio's Michael Hibblen, Arkansas Times' Max Brantley and I join Steve Barnes for tonight's edition of AETN's "Arkansas Week."
Arkansas Business Staff
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2017 20 hours ago
- First National Bank of Paragould to Buy One Bank & Trust 10 hours ago
- Agent Suspended for Refusing AID Access to Customer Files 20 hours ago
- Camden Couple to Plead Guilty in Fake Will Case 20 hours ago
- GOP Opponent Says Asa Hutchinson Not Conservative Enough 11 hours ago