Scott Howe, CEO of Acxiom Corp. of Little Rock.
The New York Times takes an in-depth look at Acxiom Corp. of Little Rock, which is adding talent from major companies like Google and aiming to offer clients a complete data profile of its customers.
Arkansas Business Staff
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Bring In $32.8B 3 days ago
- Receiver Recovers John Rogers Photos Posted For Sale on eBay 3 days ago
- Affordable Care Act Pushes Up Revenue for Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield 3 days ago
- Legislative Groups OK Bonds Plan for Lockheed Martin Project 20 hours ago