Pulaski Academy is honoring one of its former interim presidents and board chairs. The west Little Rock private school said Monday that it's renaming Pulaski Academy Stadium as Joe B. Hatcher Stadium.
The tribute comes after a donation from the Greg Hatcher family.
PA's email to parents and supporters:
PA CommunityWe will have a dedication ceremony before the first home football game on Friday, September 21. There will be signs naming the stadium Joe B. Hatcher Stadium in the stadium and on the field. There will also be a plaque on the arch entrance to tell current and future generations about Dr. Hatcher.
We are thrilled to announce that as of today the Pulaski Academy Stadium will be named Joe B. Hatcher Stadium. This wonderful tribute to Dr. Hatcher is the result of a generous gift from the Greg Hatcher family. Dr. Hatcher devoted his life to education and he was a living example of Pulaski Academy’s Core Values of Excellence, Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility. We are honored to have the stadium named for a man who served Pulaski Academy as Board member, Board Chair and twice answered the call to be our Interim President at crucial times in Pulaski Academy’s history.
Mr. Matt Walsh, President and Head of School
Mr. Dan Harpool, Chairman, Pulaski Academy Board of Trustees
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 2 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 3 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 2 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 4 days ago