Here, Windstream Corp. CEO Jeff Gardner, in a video for the Business Roundtable, giving his recommendations for America's economic growth. Other videos in the project, which features the CEOs of companies including Eastman Chemical, Proctor & Gamble and McGraw-Hill Companies, are available here.
In his segment, Gardner talks about wanting to see a simpler tax code and an effort to deal with the deficit. In short, Gardner says short-term tax policy makes it difficult for CEOs to make long-term investment decisions.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Southern Rice & Cotton Says Turner Grain Bounced Million-Dollar Check 1 hour ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Debate Shows New Fault Lines in Race (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 8 hours ago
- Royalty Owners Haul Exxon Subsidiary XTO to Court Over Royalties 1 week ago
- 8 Former Delta Trust Employees Flock to Eagle Bank 1 hour ago