Here, Windstream Corp. CEO Jeff Gardner, in a video for the Business Roundtable, giving his recommendations for America's economic growth. Other videos in the project, which features the CEOs of companies including Eastman Chemical, Proctor & Gamble and McGraw-Hill Companies, are available here.
In his segment, Gardner talks about wanting to see a simpler tax code and an effort to deal with the deficit. In short, Gardner says short-term tax policy makes it difficult for CEOs to make long-term investment decisions.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 11 hours ago
- Gov. Mike Beebe Announces Peco Plant in Northeast Arkansas, 1,000 Jobs 36 mins ago
- After Traffic Jam, Arkansas Lawmakers Seek Answers From Highway Officials 3 hours ago
- Proposed Change in State Securities Law Out of Step With Neighboring States 11 hours ago