Here, Windstream Corp. CEO Jeff Gardner, in a video for the Business Roundtable, giving his recommendations for America's economic growth. Other videos in the project, which features the CEOs of companies including Eastman Chemical, Proctor & Gamble and McGraw-Hill Companies, are available here.
In his segment, Gardner talks about wanting to see a simpler tax code and an effort to deal with the deficit. In short, Gardner says short-term tax policy makes it difficult for CEOs to make long-term investment decisions.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 2 days ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 15 hours ago
- Evaluating New Minimum Wage's Effects (Michael Pakko Commentary) 2 days ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 17 hours ago