Here, Windstream Corp. CEO Jeff Gardner, in a video for the Business Roundtable, giving his recommendations for America's economic growth. Other videos in the project, which features the CEOs of companies including Eastman Chemical, Proctor & Gamble and McGraw-Hill Companies, are available here.
In his segment, Gardner talks about wanting to see a simpler tax code and an effort to deal with the deficit. In short, Gardner says short-term tax policy makes it difficult for CEOs to make long-term investment decisions.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Tony Thomas Named CEO of Windstream As Jeff Gardner Steps Down 1 week ago
- Southern Bancorp's Mississippi Acquisition Tops $1M 3 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 4 days ago
- Angela Wilcoxon, Janet Moore Join Citizens Bank of Batesville (Movers & Shakers) 3 hours ago