Here, Windstream Corp. CEO Jeff Gardner, in a video for the Business Roundtable, giving his recommendations for America's economic growth. Other videos in the project, which features the CEOs of companies including Eastman Chemical, Proctor & Gamble and McGraw-Hill Companies, are available here.
In his segment, Gardner talks about wanting to see a simpler tax code and an effort to deal with the deficit. In short, Gardner says short-term tax policy makes it difficult for CEOs to make long-term investment decisions.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 1 day ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 1 day ago