Above, this week's episode of AETN's "Arkansas Week," which of course centers on Thursday's landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling on health care reform. The episode begins with a 15-minute interview with Arkansas Surgeon General Dr. Joe Thompson, who talks about what Arkansans can expect to see in light of the ruling.
In the back half of the show, Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins, Arkansas Times columnist Ernie Dumas and KUAR-FM 89.1 reporter Michael Hibblen weigh in.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood 12 hours ago
- Technological Innovations Bring Profitable Changes to the Fayetteville Shale 2 days ago
- South Arkansas Formation Proves Disappointing So Far 2 days ago
- Regions Bank Adds Wayland Wiggins to Roster 2 days ago
- Governor's Quality Awards Go to 28 Arkansas Organizations 12 hours ago