Above, this week's episode of AETN's "Arkansas Week," which of course centers on Thursday's landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling on health care reform. The episode begins with a 15-minute interview with Arkansas Surgeon General Dr. Joe Thompson, who talks about what Arkansans can expect to see in light of the ruling.
In the back half of the show, Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins, Arkansas Times columnist Ernie Dumas and KUAR-FM 89.1 reporter Michael Hibblen weigh in.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 12 hours ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 8 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 9 hours ago
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 11 hours ago