Above, this week's episode of AETN's "Arkansas Week," which of course centers on Thursday's landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling on health care reform. The episode begins with a 15-minute interview with Arkansas Surgeon General Dr. Joe Thompson, who talks about what Arkansans can expect to see in light of the ruling.
In the back half of the show, Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins, Arkansas Times columnist Ernie Dumas and KUAR-FM 89.1 reporter Michael Hibblen weigh in.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 5 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 5 days ago
- Receiver Says Mixed Ownerships Complicating Turner Grain Case 5 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Senior Staff Hires 5 days ago