Above, this week's episode of AETN's "Arkansas Week," which of course centers on Thursday's landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling on health care reform. The episode begins with a 15-minute interview with Arkansas Surgeon General Dr. Joe Thompson, who talks about what Arkansans can expect to see in light of the ruling.
In the back half of the show, Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins, Arkansas Times columnist Ernie Dumas and KUAR-FM 89.1 reporter Michael Hibblen weigh in.
- Kevin Delaney Back on 'Tonight Show' on Nov. 7
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 1 day ago
- Newk's Eatery Expanding to Northwest Arkansas 1 day ago
- ProLand Title Buys Arkansas County Title of Stuttgart 3 hours ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- Chris Christie Visits Arkansas to Tout GOP Candidates 4 hours ago