Above, this week's episode of AETN's "Arkansas Week," which of course centers on Thursday's landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling on health care reform. The episode begins with a 15-minute interview with Arkansas Surgeon General Dr. Joe Thompson, who talks about what Arkansans can expect to see in light of the ruling.
In the back half of the show, Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins, Arkansas Times columnist Ernie Dumas and KUAR-FM 89.1 reporter Michael Hibblen weigh in.
- FCC Media Bureau Says Parts of Sinclair/Allbritton Deal Would Violate Ownership Rules
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 18 hours ago
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 18 hours ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's Costs Connected To Mexican Bribery Case Reach $400M 18 hours ago
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 18 hours ago