Above, this week's episode of AETN's "Arkansas Week," which of course centers on Thursday's landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling on health care reform. The episode begins with a 15-minute interview with Arkansas Surgeon General Dr. Joe Thompson, who talks about what Arkansans can expect to see in light of the ruling.
In the back half of the show, Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins, Arkansas Times columnist Ernie Dumas and KUAR-FM 89.1 reporter Michael Hibblen weigh in.
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- County Clerk Cancels Leslie Rutledge's Voter Registration 6 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 9 hours ago
- Windstream Names Bob Gunderman Interim CFO 12 hours ago
- Developers Reimagine Conway's Oak Street 3 days ago
- Dominik Mjartan Promoted at Southern Bancorp 9 hours ago