Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins sits in for a vacationing Steve Barnes to host this week's "Arkansas Week."
On the docket this week: that $145 million tax surplus and what to do with it; Gov. Mike Beebe and expanding Medicaid; gambling revenue on the rise; and the fate of all those ballot proposals.
Doug Thompson of Northwest Arkansas Newspapers and Hal Bass of Ouachita Baptist University hash it out above.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 2 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 1 day ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago