Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins sits in for a vacationing Steve Barnes to host this week's "Arkansas Week."
On the docket this week: that $145 million tax surplus and what to do with it; Gov. Mike Beebe and expanding Medicaid; gambling revenue on the rise; and the fate of all those ballot proposals.
Doug Thompson of Northwest Arkansas Newspapers and Hal Bass of Ouachita Baptist University hash it out above.
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Tom Dalton of Innovate Arkansas: Funding for Early Stage Startups Has Increased
- First Arkansas Bank Sues NLR Businessman John Rogers for $14.2M 1 month ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Second Suit Names Closed Crittenden Regional Hospital 3 hours ago
- One Bank Takes Claims Against David Crews to Federal Bankruptcy Court 3 hours ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 3 hours ago