Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins sits in for a vacationing Steve Barnes to host this week's "Arkansas Week."
On the docket this week: that $145 million tax surplus and what to do with it; Gov. Mike Beebe and expanding Medicaid; gambling revenue on the rise; and the fate of all those ballot proposals.
Doug Thompson of Northwest Arkansas Newspapers and Hal Bass of Ouachita Baptist University hash it out above.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale 16 hours ago
- A Wet State of Mind (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Three More Banks Sue Dennis Smiley Over Loans 2 days ago
- Judge Rules Martha Shoffner Corruption Conviction Will Stand 10 hours ago
- Mike Ross Bests Asa Hutchinson in Governor's Race Fundraising 11 hours ago