Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins sits in for a vacationing Steve Barnes to host this week's "Arkansas Week."
On the docket this week: that $145 million tax surplus and what to do with it; Gov. Mike Beebe and expanding Medicaid; gambling revenue on the rise; and the fate of all those ballot proposals.
Doug Thompson of Northwest Arkansas Newspapers and Hal Bass of Ouachita Baptist University hash it out above.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Superior Industries to Close Plant in Rogers, Leave 500 Out of Work 4 hours ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 3 hours ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- Windstream to Spin Off Some Assets Into Publicly Traded REIT 1 day ago
- Zilkha Biomass Energy Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 2 hours ago