Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins sits in for a vacationing Steve Barnes to host this week's "Arkansas Week."
On the docket this week: that $145 million tax surplus and what to do with it; Gov. Mike Beebe and expanding Medicaid; gambling revenue on the rise; and the fate of all those ballot proposals.
Doug Thompson of Northwest Arkansas Newspapers and Hal Bass of Ouachita Baptist University hash it out above.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 2 hours ago
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 21 hours ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 2 hours ago
- Interim Director for Arkansas Prisons Named 6 hours ago
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M 3 hours ago