Back Yard Burgers of Nashville, Tenn., filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2012 a day after closing eight underperforming stores in Arkansas.
After closing all eight of its corporate-owned restaurants in Arkansas, Back Yard Burgers files bankruptcy. It's not the only fast-food burger chain facing tough times.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 2 days ago
- Report: Jonesboro Weathered Recession Well, Leads State in Job Growth 14 hours ago
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 2 days ago
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 2 days ago
- Jacksonville Mayor: Millage Vote a 'Game Changer' 1 day ago