Back Yard Burgers of Nashville, Tenn., filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2012 a day after closing eight underperforming stores in Arkansas.
After closing all eight of its corporate-owned restaurants in Arkansas, Back Yard Burgers files bankruptcy. It's not the only fast-food burger chain facing tough times.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- TV Academy Chapter to Honor Pitcock, Foley, Long and Short 1 day ago
- Senate GOP Releases Bill to Cut Medicaid, Alter 'Obamacare' 7 hours ago
- Road Fix Up to Voters? ‘Well, Maybe' 4 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Pat Harris on The Rise of Real Estate in Northwest Arkansas 4 days ago