Back Yard Burgers of Nashville, Tenn., filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2012 a day after closing eight underperforming stores in Arkansas.
After closing all eight of its corporate-owned restaurants in Arkansas, Back Yard Burgers files bankruptcy. It's not the only fast-food burger chain facing tough times.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 3 days ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 1 day ago
- Rosewood Brings Retro Style to Hearses 3 days ago
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 8 hours ago
- Developer Eyes New Retail, Loft Apartments for Argenta 11 hours ago