Back Yard Burgers of Nashville, Tenn., filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2012 a day after closing eight underperforming stores in Arkansas.
After closing all eight of its corporate-owned restaurants in Arkansas, Back Yard Burgers files bankruptcy. It's not the only fast-food burger chain facing tough times.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Archives Show Hillary Clinton OK'd Tax Breaks for Nonprofits 1 day ago
- J.B. Hunt Plans 7-Story Office Tower at HQ 2 days ago
- TLC Pulls Duggar Family Series Amid Misconduct Reports 20 hours ago
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 3 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Proposes $87M Bond Package for Lockheed Martin 2 days ago