Back Yard Burgers of Nashville, Tenn., filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy a day after closing eight underperforming stores in Arkansas.
After closing all eight of its corporate-owned restaurants in Arkansas, Back Yard Burgers files bankruptcy. It's not the only fast-food burger chain facing tough times.
Arkansas Business Staff
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 21 hours ago
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 21 hours ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 5 days ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 2 days ago