Back Yard Burgers of Nashville, Tenn., filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy a day after closing eight underperforming stores in Arkansas.
After closing all eight of its corporate-owned restaurants in Arkansas, Back Yard Burgers files bankruptcy. It's not the only fast-food burger chain facing tough times.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Communications Sales & Leasing is Trading Now
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Conway Startup Grainster's Boasts Wildly Optimistic Projections 1 day ago
- Warren Stephens Bets on Startup Roadie Shipping Network 1 day ago
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 3 days ago
- Pediatrics Plus Buy Tops $8.1M Mark (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Acme Bankruptcy Proceedings Reveal Kevin Lewis Loss 1 day ago