Shares of Acxiom Corp. of Little Rock are on the rise after the data services company's second-quarter earnings on Thursday.
Shares of Acxiom Corp. of Little Rock are on the rise Friday, a day after the data services company reported 34 percent increase in quarterly earnings.
Arkansas Business Staff
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 8 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 11 hours ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 11 hours ago
- Senate Votes to Continue 'Private Option,' Form Task Force 8 hours ago
- Ross Cranford on the Current 'Revolutionary' Climate in Advertising & Marketing 4 days ago