Shares of Acxiom Corp. of Little Rock are on the rise after the data services company's second-quarter earnings on Thursday.
Shares of Acxiom Corp. of Little Rock are on the rise Friday, a day after the data services company reported 34 percent increase in quarterly earnings.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Conway Booms, Setting Retail Records 4 days ago
- Arkansans Respond to Clean Power Plan Rollback 22 hours ago
- Gateway Town Center Goes Westward 4 days ago
- Lawmakers Approve, Send to Governor a Bill to Allow Truck Platooning 6 hours ago
- Plan to Change Procurement Rejected in House Committee 1 day ago