John Rogers' photo archive keeps growing, and this week, CBS News takes notice.
Above, "On the Road" goes inside Rogers' collection, which will soon include 80 million images from newspapers including the Chicago Sun-Times, The Denver Post, the Boston Herald and The Detroit News.
The $16 million per year business is a treasure trove in every sense of the expression, holding rare and never-before-seen photographs of sports and political figures -- even a special surprise for Rogers' grandmother.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- After Traffic Jam, Arkansas Lawmakers Seek Answers From Highway Officials 2 hours ago
- Proposed Change in State Securities Law Out of Step With Neighboring States 10 hours ago
- New Walmart Convenience Store To Open in Bentonville 10 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 10 hours ago