John Rogers' photo archive keeps growing, and this week, CBS News takes notice.
Above, "On the Road" goes inside Rogers' collection, which will soon include 80 million images from newspapers including the Chicago Sun-Times, The Denver Post, the Boston Herald and The Detroit News.
The $16 million per year business is a treasure trove in every sense of the expression, holding rare and never-before-seen photographs of sports and political figures -- even a special surprise for Rogers' grandmother.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 1 day ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago