John Rogers' photo archive keeps growing, and this week, CBS News takes notice.
Above, "On the Road" goes inside Rogers' collection, which will soon include 80 million images from newspapers including the Chicago Sun-Times, The Denver Post, the Boston Herald and The Detroit News.
The $16 million per year business is a treasure trove in every sense of the expression, holding rare and never-before-seen photographs of sports and political figures -- even a special surprise for Rogers' grandmother.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 5 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 4 days ago