John Rogers' photo archive keeps growing, and this week, CBS News takes notice.
Above, "On the Road" goes inside Rogers' collection, which will soon include 80 million images from newspapers including the Chicago Sun-Times, The Denver Post, the Boston Herald and The Detroit News.
The $16 million per year business is a treasure trove in every sense of the expression, holding rare and never-before-seen photographs of sports and political figures -- even a special surprise for Rogers' grandmother.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Updated: Southwest Times Record Lays Off 37 In Printing Move 17 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Zilkha Biomass Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 3 months ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 3 days ago