John Rogers' photo archive keeps growing, and this week, CBS News takes notice.
Above, "On the Road" goes inside Rogers' collection, which will soon include 80 million images from newspapers including the Chicago Sun-Times, The Denver Post, the Boston Herald and The Detroit News.
The $16 million per year business is a treasure trove in every sense of the expression, holding rare and never-before-seen photographs of sports and political figures -- even a special surprise for Rogers' grandmother.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Lawsuit Hits Nerve for Former Friends Fighting Over Medical Fees Earned 2 days ago
- Queen Wilhelmina Lodge to Reopen in Spring 15 hours ago
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Dassault Breaks Ground on $60M Hangar Dedicated to New Models 16 hours ago
- Tate Business Brokers Celebrates Successful First Year 9 years ago