John Rogers' photo archive keeps growing, and this week, CBS News takes notice.
Above, "On the Road" goes inside Rogers' collection, which will soon include 80 million images from newspapers including the Chicago Sun-Times, The Denver Post, the Boston Herald and The Detroit News.
The $16 million per year business is a treasure trove in every sense of the expression, holding rare and never-before-seen photographs of sports and political figures -- even a special surprise for Rogers' grandmother.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Presents 2014's 'The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s' 1 day ago
- Southern Rice & Cotton Says Turner Grain Bounced Million-Dollar Check 1 day ago
- 8 Former Delta Trust Employees Flock to Eagle Bank 1 day ago
- James Moody Returns to Wright Lindsey & Jennings 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago