At the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, some flights to and from Washington D.C. and Baltimore have been canceled. Business travelers be sure to check the status here.
Same story at XNA in northwest Arkansas, where flights to and from D.C., New York and Newark have been scrubbed.
It's going to be a long week.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Updated: Winner, Loser in Simmons Charters Consolidation 18 hours ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 8 hours ago
- Ballet Arkansas Names New Executive Director 8 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 18 hours ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 18 hours ago