And there it is. Arkansas Best Corp. of Fort Smith, which was due to report earnings on Tuesday, has joined the list of companies delaying their earnings releases and conference calls with analysts because of Hurricane Sandy.
From the news release:
Due to the impact of Hurricane Sandy on employees, shareholders, investors and the financial markets, Arkansas Best Corporation (Nasdaq: ABFS) has rescheduled the reporting of its third quarter 2012 results. The company’s earnings report will now occur prior to the opening of the market, on Thursday, November 1, 2012. A conference call with company executives will be held that day at 9:30 a.m. ET (8:30 a.m. CT) to discuss these results.
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- In El Dorado, Murphy to Open 1,200th Gas Station
- FCC Media Bureau Says Parts of Sinclair/Allbritton Deal Would Violate Ownership Rules
- Siloam Springs Gets Downtown Jumpin' Again (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Between 5,000-20,000) 1 day ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 1 day ago
- General Contractor VCC Sees Growth in Northwest Arkansas, Opens Fayetteville Office 1 day ago
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks To Buy Texas Bank for $23 Million 19 hours ago