And there it is. Arkansas Best Corp. of Fort Smith, which was due to report earnings on Tuesday, has joined the list of companies delaying their earnings releases and conference calls with analysts because of Hurricane Sandy.
From the news release:
Due to the impact of Hurricane Sandy on employees, shareholders, investors and the financial markets, Arkansas Best Corporation (Nasdaq: ABFS) has rescheduled the reporting of its third quarter 2012 results. The company’s earnings report will now occur prior to the opening of the market, on Thursday, November 1, 2012. A conference call with company executives will be held that day at 9:30 a.m. ET (8:30 a.m. CT) to discuss these results.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- #ARPX: It's the Final Countdown (Robert Coon & Blake Rutherford On Politics) 22 hours ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 3 hours ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches 3 hours ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Seven-Year Campaign Raises $167M 21 hours ago