And there it is. Arkansas Best Corp. of Fort Smith, which was due to report earnings on Tuesday, has joined the list of companies delaying their earnings releases and conference calls with analysts because of Hurricane Sandy.
From the news release:
Due to the impact of Hurricane Sandy on employees, shareholders, investors and the financial markets, Arkansas Best Corporation (Nasdaq: ABFS) has rescheduled the reporting of its third quarter 2012 results. The company’s earnings report will now occur prior to the opening of the market, on Thursday, November 1, 2012. A conference call with company executives will be held that day at 9:30 a.m. ET (8:30 a.m. CT) to discuss these results.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 4 hours ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 7 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 7 hours ago
- UCA Moves Forward with Feasibility Study on Mixed-Use Development 4 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 23 hours ago