And there it is. Arkansas Best Corp. of Fort Smith, which was due to report earnings on Tuesday, has joined the list of companies delaying their earnings releases and conference calls with analysts because of Hurricane Sandy.
From the news release:
Due to the impact of Hurricane Sandy on employees, shareholders, investors and the financial markets, Arkansas Best Corporation (Nasdaq: ABFS) has rescheduled the reporting of its third quarter 2012 results. The company’s earnings report will now occur prior to the opening of the market, on Thursday, November 1, 2012. A conference call with company executives will be held that day at 9:30 a.m. ET (8:30 a.m. CT) to discuss these results.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 5 days ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 15 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 15 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago