And there it is. Arkansas Best Corp. of Fort Smith, which was due to report earnings on Tuesday, has joined the list of companies delaying their earnings releases and conference calls with analysts because of Hurricane Sandy.
From the news release:
Due to the impact of Hurricane Sandy on employees, shareholders, investors and the financial markets, Arkansas Best Corporation (Nasdaq: ABFS) has rescheduled the reporting of its third quarter 2012 results. The company’s earnings report will now occur prior to the opening of the market, on Thursday, November 1, 2012. A conference call with company executives will be held that day at 9:30 a.m. ET (8:30 a.m. CT) to discuss these results.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Federal Jury Finds Martha Shoffner Guilty of Bribery, Extortion 21 hours ago
- CJRW Takes On Changes in Marketing Industry 3 days ago
- IberiaBank Keeps Adding Acquisitions 3 days ago
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 1 day ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 1 day ago