Colleges and universities know all too well the power of a smartly produced recruitment video. Check out the list of clips that Arkansas Next, one of our sibling publications, has featured on its website. The opportunity to let young people know that this school will be the one to allow them copious amounts of both study and fun time is hard to resist.
Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia has hopped into the saddle and grabbed the reins on their latest recruiting video, a parody of the summer hit "Gangnam Style" now known as "Mulerider Style".
And just in case you are part of that large demographic of Arkansas Business readers who has no earthly idea what is going on here, here is a link to the original video as performed by South Korean rap star Psy. Kids today...
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 2 days ago
- London Doctor Gareth Morgan to Lead UAMS Myeloma Institute 13 hours ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Central Arkansas Medical Centers Collaborate, Compete in Tight Health Care Market 2 days ago