Colleges and universities know all too well the power of a smartly produced recruitment video. Check out the list of clips that Arkansas Next, one of our sibling publications, has featured on its website. The opportunity to let young people know that this school will be the one to allow them copious amounts of both study and fun time is hard to resist.
Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia has hopped into the saddle and grabbed the reins on their latest recruiting video, a parody of the summer hit "Gangnam Style" now known as "Mulerider Style".
And just in case you are part of that large demographic of Arkansas Business readers who has no earthly idea what is going on here, here is a link to the original video as performed by South Korean rap star Psy. Kids today...
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 5 hours ago
- Saline County Timberland Packed Into $13.5M Sale 5 hours ago
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 5 hours ago
- Little Rock's New Sidewalks Provide Paths to the Future (Workforce Development | Winner, 20,000+) 5 hours ago
- Teamsters Deal Brings Flexibility, Value to ABF 5 hours ago