Colleges and universities know all too well the power of a smartly produced recruitment video. Check out the list of clips that Arkansas Next, one of our sibling publications, has featured on its website. The opportunity to let young people know that this school will be the one to allow them copious amounts of both study and fun time is hard to resist.
Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia has hopped into the saddle and grabbed the reins on their latest recruiting video, a parody of the summer hit "Gangnam Style" now known as "Mulerider Style".
And just in case you are part of that large demographic of Arkansas Business readers who has no earthly idea what is going on here, here is a link to the original video as performed by South Korean rap star Psy. Kids today...
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 1 day ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 1 day ago