Colleges and universities know all too well the power of a smartly produced recruitment video. Check out the list of clips that Arkansas Next, one of our sibling publications, has featured on its website. The opportunity to let young people know that this school will be the one to allow them copious amounts of both study and fun time is hard to resist.
Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia has hopped into the saddle and grabbed the reins on their latest recruiting video, a parody of the summer hit "Gangnam Style" now known as "Mulerider Style".
And just in case you are part of that large demographic of Arkansas Business readers who has no earthly idea what is going on here, here is a link to the original video as performed by South Korean rap star Psy. Kids today...
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Whataburger On Way to Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 4 days ago
- Rick Crawford Among 5 to Oppose VA Overhaul Measure 13 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 2014 Power List 4 days ago
- NERA Study: EPA Regs Would Cost Arkansas Jobs, Millions in Compliance 10 hours ago
- Our Community, Our Dollars Ends Efforts in Faulkner, Craighead Counties 2 hours ago