Colleges and universities know all too well the power of a smartly produced recruitment video. Check out the list of clips that Arkansas Next, one of our sibling publications, has featured on its website. The opportunity to let young people know that this school will be the one to allow them copious amounts of both study and fun time is hard to resist.
Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia has hopped into the saddle and grabbed the reins on their latest recruiting video, a parody of the summer hit "Gangnam Style" now known as "Mulerider Style".
And just in case you are part of that large demographic of Arkansas Business readers who has no earthly idea what is going on here, here is a link to the original video as performed by South Korean rap star Psy. Kids today...
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 15 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- UALR Names Paula Casey As Interim Vice Provost 15 hours ago
- Arkansas Insurance Department Prepares for Affordable Care Act 3 days ago
- CALS Considers Naming New Children's Library for Hillary Clinton 12 hours ago