Wal-Mart Stores Inc. employees hold an emergency meeting about Hurricane Sandy at the company's headquarters in Bentonville last October.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville says that as of Thursday, only 14 stores remain closed after Hurricane Sandy tore through the northeastern United States. That's down from a peak of more than 200 stores shuttered in the storm.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Murphy Chief Roger Jenkins' Pay for 2016 Falls 40 Percent 2 days ago
- CARTI Reports Bigger Loss Than Expected 7 days ago
- Southern Bancorp to Buy Farmers Bank of Hamburg 2 months ago
- Dr. M. Joycelyn Elders: Champion for Medical Equality 7 months ago
- The Influencers: Darrin Williams of Southern Bancorp 7 days ago