Wal-Mart Stores Inc. employees hold an emergency meeting about Hurricane Sandy at the company's headquarters in Bentonville last October.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville says that as of Thursday, only 14 stores remain closed after Hurricane Sandy tore through the northeastern United States. That's down from a peak of more than 200 stores shuttered in the storm.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- John Rogers Lakewood Mansion Sold for $1.3M 18 hours ago
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 18 hours ago
- Today's Bank Named Receiver for Undercapitalized Allied Bank 3 days ago
- Walnut Ridge Three Scheduled for Sentencing on Bank Fraud 18 hours ago
- St. Vincent West Attracts $14.1 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 18 hours ago