Wal-Mart Stores Inc. employees hold an emergency meeting about Hurricane Sandy at the company's headquarters in Bentonville last October.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville says that as of Thursday, only 14 stores remain closed after Hurricane Sandy tore through the northeastern United States. That's down from a peak of more than 200 stores shuttered in the storm.
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Democrat Jared Henderson to Run for Arkansas Governor 1 day ago
- Relyance Bank to Acquire Heartland Bank Branches 6 hours ago
- Centennial Bank, Johnny Allison Donate $10M to A-State Athletics 2 days ago
- Morrilton Packing to Invest $2.1M, Add 34 Jobs 2 days ago
- SATCO Becomes Phone Company Pioneer in Solar 2 days ago