Chris Vavares, senior managing director and co-founder of Macroeconomic Advisors in St. Louis.
While we focused mainly on Michael Pakko's Arkansas economic forecast, there were some other Arkansas-related notes from economist Chris Varvares' national outlook we wanted to toss out there.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Governor Signs Pharmacy Benefit Manager Bill into Law 4 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Wants Name Change: Bank OZK 3 days ago
- Pay for Murphy USA CEO Andrew Clyde Slips to $5.8M 3 days ago
- Stock Awards Boost Comp for Simmons First Executives 3 days ago
- George Gleason Pay Rises to $6.9M 3 days ago