Via Collider, the new trailer for Peter Jackson's "West of Memphis" documentary on the West Memphis Three case:
Produced by Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh, the film chronicles the investigation surrounding the “West Memphis Three”, a trio of innocent men who were wrongly convicted of murdering three young boys in Arkansas in 1993 despite the fact that there was no evidence linking them to the crime. Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin, and Jessie Misskelley Jr. served nearly 20 years in prison (Echols on death row), before finally being released late last year through legalese that required them to maintain their guilt.
The film opens Dec. 25.
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 17 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 17 hours ago
- Fayetteville Anti-bias Ordinance Splits City, Chamber 17 hours ago
- Steele Stephens Could Still Face Fines over Shoffner Bribes 17 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 26 to State Boards, Commissions 7 hours ago