Via Collider, the new trailer for Peter Jackson's "West of Memphis" documentary on the West Memphis Three case:
Produced by Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh, the film chronicles the investigation surrounding the “West Memphis Three”, a trio of innocent men who were wrongly convicted of murdering three young boys in Arkansas in 1993 despite the fact that there was no evidence linking them to the crime. Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin, and Jessie Misskelley Jr. served nearly 20 years in prison (Echols on death row), before finally being released late last year through legalese that required them to maintain their guilt.
The film opens Dec. 25.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Superior Industries to Close Plant in Rogers, Leave 500 Out of Work 12 hours ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 12 hours ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- Hospitals, Medical Society At Odds Over New Legislation 3 days ago
- Zilkha Biomass Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 10 hours ago