Chuck Maulden, the former news director for Gannett Co.-owned CBS affiliate KTHV-TV, Channel 11, is taking the news director's job at KOLR-TV, Channel 10, in Springfield, Mo.
Maulden announced his new job at a going-away party Friday night at Faded Rose in Little Rock.
KOLR 10 is a NBC CBS affiliate owned by Nexstar Broadcasting Group of Irving, Texas. Nexstar also owns Little Rock's KARK-TV, Channel 4, and KNWA-TV in Fayetteville.
KTHV has yet to announce a new news director. Arkansas Business reported Maulden's departure in August. He had been news director since October 2007 following the departure of Mark Raines.
(Arkansas Business and KTHV have a news sharing agreement.)
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 1 day ago
- NLR Nursing Home Switches Hands in a $7.04 Million Deal (Real Deals) 7 years ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 6 years ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 3 days ago