Chuck Maulden, the former news director for Gannett Co.-owned CBS affiliate KTHV-TV, Channel 11, is taking the news director's job at KOLR-TV, Channel 10, in Springfield, Mo.
Maulden announced his new job at a going-away party Friday night at Faded Rose in Little Rock.
KOLR 10 is a NBC CBS affiliate owned by Nexstar Broadcasting Group of Irving, Texas. Nexstar also owns Little Rock's KARK-TV, Channel 4, and KNWA-TV in Fayetteville.
KTHV has yet to announce a new news director. Arkansas Business reported Maulden's departure in August. He had been news director since October 2007 following the departure of Mark Raines.
(Arkansas Business and KTHV have a news sharing agreement.)
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Frost Acquires Phoenix Accounting Firm 11 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 15 hours ago
- Windstream Buys Business Only Broadband of Chicago 11 hours ago
- It's Pryor v. Cotton v. Obama in Arkansas Race for US Senate 6 days ago
- Trial Set in Fort Smith Freedom of Information Case 2 weeks ago