Chuck Maulden, the former news director for Gannett Co.-owned CBS affiliate KTHV-TV, Channel 11, is taking the news director's job at KOLR-TV, Channel 10, in Springfield, Mo.
Maulden announced his new job at a going-away party Friday night at Faded Rose in Little Rock.
KOLR 10 is a NBC CBS affiliate owned by Nexstar Broadcasting Group of Irving, Texas. Nexstar also owns Little Rock's KARK-TV, Channel 4, and KNWA-TV in Fayetteville.
KTHV has yet to announce a new news director. Arkansas Business reported Maulden's departure in August. He had been news director since October 2007 following the departure of Mark Raines.
(Arkansas Business and KTHV have a news sharing agreement.)
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Builder Files Lawsuit Over $3 Million Rockefeller Log House 1 year ago
- Arkansas Business' 25 Wealthiest Arkansans (25th Anniversary) 5 years ago
- Mergers, Acquisitions Activity in Arkansas Quickens 2 years ago
- Dennis Smiley Leaves CEO Post at Arvest Bank of Benton County 2 days ago