Chuck Maulden, the former news director for Gannett Co.-owned CBS affiliate KTHV-TV, Channel 11, is taking the news director's job at KOLR-TV, Channel 10, in Springfield, Mo.
Maulden announced his new job at a going-away party Friday night at Faded Rose in Little Rock.
KOLR 10 is a NBC CBS affiliate owned by Nexstar Broadcasting Group of Irving, Texas. Nexstar also owns Little Rock's KARK-TV, Channel 4, and KNWA-TV in Fayetteville.
KTHV has yet to announce a new news director. Arkansas Business reported Maulden's departure in August. He had been news director since October 2007 following the departure of Mark Raines.
(Arkansas Business and KTHV have a news sharing agreement.)
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- The Best & Worst of 2014 10 hours ago
- Jeff Gardner Forfeited Windstream Shares in Resignation 10 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 4 days ago