Chuck Maulden, the former news director for Gannett Co.-owned CBS affiliate KTHV-TV, Channel 11, is taking the news director's job at KOLR-TV, Channel 10, in Springfield, Mo.
Maulden announced his new job at a going-away party Friday night at Faded Rose in Little Rock.
KOLR 10 is a NBC CBS affiliate owned by Nexstar Broadcasting Group of Irving, Texas. Nexstar also owns Little Rock's KARK-TV, Channel 4, and KNWA-TV in Fayetteville.
KTHV has yet to announce a new news director. Arkansas Business reported Maulden's departure in August. He had been news director since October 2007 following the departure of Mark Raines.
(Arkansas Business and KTHV have a news sharing agreement.)
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Arkansas Business Presents the 2014 Power List 1 day ago
- Windstream to Spin Off Some Assets into Publicly Traded REIT 1 hour ago
- Crystal Bridges Names New Curators 18 hours ago
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 1 day ago
- Whataburger On Way to Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 1 day ago