Jim Lehrer, the veteran PBS news anchor who moderated the first presidential debate between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama, will speak at the Clinton School of Public Service next week.
Lehrer has moderated 12 presidential and vice presidential election debates. Next Tuesday, he'll talk about his most recent -- and much talked about -- experience attempting to keep Romney and Obama on task. He'll also discuss his book, "Tension City: Inside the Presidential Debates, from Kennedy-Nixon to Obama-McCain."
The event takes place at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13 at Sturgis Hall in the Clinton School of Public Service.
And, what the heck? Why not relive Lehrer's 2012 Romney/Obama debate in all its awkward glory below:
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood 18 hours ago
- Technological Innovations Bring Profitable Changes to the Fayetteville Shale 2 days ago
- Governor's Quality Awards Go to 28 Arkansas Organizations 18 hours ago
- Snoop Dogg Meets Ryan Mallett. Seriously. 4 years ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago