Shoppers at a Wal-Mart in Bentonville snatch up flat-screen televisions during Black Friday 2011.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is upping the ante on the holiday shopping season, planning to open its doors open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, two hours earlier than a year ago. So how are competitors responding?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Ex-Arkansas Judge Joseph Boeckmann Faces Prison in Sexual Favors Case 16 hours ago
- Bye-Bye Babe: A Controversial Contest Goes Nameless 6 hours ago
- Riggs Estate Gives $1.8M to Arkansas Symphony Orchestra 1 day ago
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 7 hours ago
- Masseys Give UCA $1M for Scholarship Program 11 hours ago