Shoppers at a Wal-Mart in Bentonville snatch up flat-screen televisions during Black Friday 2011.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is upping the ante on the holiday shopping season, planning to open its doors open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, two hours earlier than a year ago. So how are competitors responding?
Arkansas Business Staff
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Eminent Domain Rights Dusted Off as Pipelines Trace Path Across Arkansas 1 day ago
- TAC Air to Build New Terminal at Little Rock Airport 22 hours ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 1 day ago
- Contractors See Construction Business Pick Up in 2014 1 day ago
- Arkansas' Impending Shortfall (Erick Elder Commentary) 1 day ago