Shoppers at a Wal-Mart in Bentonville snatch up flat-screen televisions during Black Friday 2011.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is upping the ante on the holiday shopping season, planning to open its doors open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, two hours earlier than a year ago. So how are competitors responding?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 19 hours ago
- UA System Board Votes to Partner With Pulaski Tech 2 days ago
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 3 days ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 5 days ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 2 days ago