Health care premiums for domestic employees of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will rise in the next year.
Wal-Mart's most popular health insurance plan is going up by a couple of dollars a month as the retail giant and other companies brace for Obamacare. Wal-Mart employees, not surprisingly, aren't happy.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Allied Auction Saw More Banks Bid; Chambers Garnishes Golden's Last Paycheck 19 hours ago
- $2.8 Million Transaction Visits LR's Legacy Hotel (Real Deals) 19 hours ago
- No Surprise: Higher Pay Helps Attract, Retain Employees 19 hours ago
- Eldridge Aims to Unseat Boozman in Arkansas US Senate Race 12 hours ago
- Dozen Lawyers File Appeal in Holmes Sanction 19 hours ago