Health care premiums for domestic employees of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will rise in the next year.
Wal-Mart's most popular health insurance plan is going up by a couple of dollars a month as the retail giant and other companies brace for Obamacare. Wal-Mart employees, not surprisingly, aren't happy.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 3 days ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 1 day ago
- Rosewood Brings Retro Style to Hearses 3 days ago
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 7 hours ago
- Developer Eyes New Retail, Loft Apartments for Argenta 11 hours ago