Health care premiums for domestic employees of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will rise in the next year.
Wal-Mart's most popular health insurance plan is going up by a couple of dollars a month as the retail giant and other companies brace for Obamacare. Wal-Mart employees, not surprisingly, aren't happy.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Tacos 4 Life to Open Restaurant in Little Rock 11 hours ago
- Broadway Bridge Will Close Sept. 28 1 day ago
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock 1 day ago
- Start Here Little Rock to Host Event Saturday 12 hours ago
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 3 days ago