Health care premiums for domestic employees of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will rise in the next year.
Wal-Mart's most popular health insurance plan is going up by a couple of dollars a month as the retail giant and other companies brace for Obamacare. Wal-Mart employees, not surprisingly, aren't happy.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- First National Bank of Lawrence County Bilked of at Least $3.9M 16 hours ago
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 23 hours ago
- Supply Lags Demand for Osteopathic Residencies 23 hours ago
- Jermain Taylor Faces More Jabs in Court 23 hours ago
- AFCU Withdrawn from Tech Park Package 23 hours ago