Health care premiums for domestic employees of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will rise in the next year.
Wal-Mart's most popular health insurance plan is going up by a couple of dollars a month as the retail giant and other companies brace for Obamacare. Wal-Mart employees, not surprisingly, aren't happy.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 7 hours ago
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 9 hours ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 4 days ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago
- Developers Plan Staybridge Suites for Midtown Little Rock 2 days ago