Health care premiums for domestic employees of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will rise in the next year.
Wal-Mart's most popular health insurance plan is going up by a couple of dollars a month as the retail giant and other companies brace for Obamacare. Wal-Mart employees, not surprisingly, aren't happy.
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- ABC Director Bud Roberts, Two Others Resign 18 hours ago
- Springdale's Multi-Craft Contractors Stays Flexible, Diverse 4 days ago
- Aromatique Founder Patti Upton Dies At 79 1 day ago
- Plans to Open The Barn Mercantile in River Market Announced 18 hours ago
- Jonesboro Area? It Conveys Everything 4 days ago