Health care premiums for domestic employees of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will rise in the next year.
Wal-Mart's most popular health insurance plan is going up by a couple of dollars a month as the retail giant and other companies brace for Obamacare. Wal-Mart employees, not surprisingly, aren't happy.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Conway Booms, Setting Retail Records 4 days ago
- Arkansans Respond to Clean Power Plan Rollback 22 hours ago
- Gateway Town Center Goes Westward 4 days ago
- Plan to Change Procurement Rejected in House Committee 1 day ago
- Lawmakers Approve, Send to Governor a Bill to Allow Truck Platooning 6 hours ago