Health care premiums for domestic employees of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will rise in the next year.
Wal-Mart's most popular health insurance plan is going up by a couple of dollars a month as the retail giant and other companies brace for Obamacare. Wal-Mart employees, not surprisingly, aren't happy.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Pulaski Tech Board to Vote on UA System Merger 7 hours ago
- Two AERT Executives See Total Compensation Decline 1 day ago
- Inuvo Bumps Up CEO's Pay, Reports 1Q Revenue Increase 1 day ago
- Little Rock Settles Lawsuit Over 2010 Police Shooting 5 hours ago
- Blackwell Architects Wins 2016 National Design Award 7 hours ago