There's always Apple TV, which gives you access to Netflix, Hulu and movie rentals via iTunes. But you'll still need that broadband connection.
The Wall Street Journal brings us aspiring cable TV "cord-cutters" all back down to Earth with news of what many suspected would happen soon anyway.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- McLarty Automotive Group Buys Missouri Dealership From Frank Fletcher 2 days ago
- Vestcom International to Move Headquarters to One Cantrell Building 3 days ago
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 2 days ago
- Arkansas Revenue Remains Ahead of Forecast for Year 3 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 4 days ago