There's always Apple TV, which gives you access to Netflix, Hulu and movie rentals via iTunes. But you'll still need that broadband connection.
The Wall Street Journal brings us aspiring cable TV "cord-cutters" all back down to Earth with news of what many suspected would happen soon anyway.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 3 days ago
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 2 days ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Names Brett Biggs as Next CFO 1 day ago
- Flake & Kelley's Matthew Dearnley Sees More Preleasing, Money Upfront on NWA Properties 4 weeks ago