There's always Apple TV, which gives you access to Netflix, Hulu and movie rentals via iTunes. But you'll still need that broadband connection.
The Wall Street Journal brings us aspiring cable TV "cord-cutters" all back down to Earth with news of what many suspected would happen soon anyway.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 2 days ago
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 3 days ago
- Federal Reserve Approves 2 Bank of the Ozarks Acquisitions 20 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $250M to Charters in Little Rock, 16 Other Cities 2 days ago