Heifer International of Little Rock has added a $25,000 "Gift of Transformation" to this year's holiday gift catalog.
Heifer International of Little Rock is among charities that are planning big end-of-the-year fundraising drives. Many are targeting wealthy Americans.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Simmons Bank Drops National, Applies for State Charter 9 hours ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 9 hours ago
- New UA Chancellor Joseph Steinmetz Wants to Invest in Students 9 hours ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 9 hours ago