Outfielder Torii Hunter will begin his 15th season in the pros with Detroit in 2013.
ESPN reports Los Angeles Angels outfielder Torii Hunter (Pine Bluff) has reached an agreement with the Detroit Tigers on a new, two-year contract worth $26 million.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- In Arkansas, Rural Hospitals Fight to Recruit Doctors 2 days ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 2 days ago
- Hilton Garden Inn To Keep Reservation in Little Rock 2 days ago
- ADWS Awards $4M to Community Colleges 17 hours ago
- FAA Proposes $2M Fine Against Chicago Drone Operator 16 hours ago