Outfielder Torii Hunter will begin his 15th season in the pros with Detroit in 2013.
ESPN reports Los Angeles Angels outfielder Torii Hunter (Pine Bluff) has reached an agreement with the Detroit Tigers on a new, two-year contract worth $26 million.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 4 days ago
- Video: Daisy To Expand Rogers Plant, Create 25 Jobs 4 days ago
- JobShare App Links People, Odd Jobs 6 days ago
- Arkansas House Panel Advances Competing Tax Cut Plans 3 days ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 6 days ago