Outfielder Torii Hunter will begin his 15th season in the pros with Detroit in 2013.
ESPN reports Los Angeles Angels outfielder Torii Hunter (Pine Bluff) has reached an agreement with the Detroit Tigers on a new, two-year contract worth $26 million.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 1 day ago
- USA Truck Executive Leaves Company to Stay in Dallas 17 hours ago
- Supply Lags Demand for Osteopathic Residencies 1 day ago
- John James Looks to Make New Mark With Hayseed 1 day ago
- First National Bank of Lawrence County Bilked of at Least $3.9M 1 day ago