Outfielder Torii Hunter will begin his 15th season in the pros with Detroit in 2013.
ESPN reports Los Angeles Angels outfielder Torii Hunter (Pine Bluff) has reached an agreement with the Detroit Tigers on a new, two-year contract worth $26 million.
Arkansas Business Staff
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Update: The Rep, Citing Money Shortfall, Will Suspend Operations 2 days ago
- Two Banks Allege $2.4M in Fraud by Arkadelphia Insurance Agent Berry Bishop 2 days ago
- Business Machines Systems Buys Staley Inc. 2 days ago
- Third Lawsuit Pushes Claims Against Berry Bishop to $3M 17 hours ago
- Southern Bancorp Raises $17.7M in First Close of Capital Campaign 2 days ago