A-10s like this one are stationed at the 188th Fighter Wing in Fort Smith.
Arkansas' Congressional delegation petitions U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff General Mark Welsh III about the Air Force's proposal to eliminate the A-10 mission in Fort Smith.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 2 days ago
- UCA Selects 4 President Finalists to Interview On Campus 13 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Names 4 Inductees 2 days ago
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 1 day ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 5 days ago