A-10s like this one are stationed at the 188th Fighter Wing in Fort Smith.
Arkansas' Congressional delegation petitions U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff General Mark Welsh III about the Air Force's proposal to eliminate the A-10 mission in Fort Smith.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Gates Belting Out Success in Siloam Springs 5 days ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 5 days ago
- Big River Steel Mill Rises in Northeast Arkansas 2 weeks ago
- After 180 Years, Quapaw Tribe Returns to Arkansas in Land Deal 3 years ago
- Catfish Needs USDA Inspections (Letter to the Editor) 3 years ago