American brands are present throughout Wal-Mart's China stores.
Amid a slowdown in its Chinese operations, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville wouldn't respond to questions about whether it might close 100 underperforming stores in that country.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- CEO, CFO See Annual Compensation Decline at Acxiom 1 day ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 3 days ago
- Visa Countersues Wal-Mart in Dispute Over Debit Cards 1 day ago
- Gene Whisenhunt Named President, CEO of Hickingbotham Investments 1 day ago
- Governor Asks Arkansas Foundation to Build Highway Support 1 day ago