American brands are present throughout Wal-Mart's China stores.
Amid a slowdown in its Chinese operations, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville wouldn't respond to questions about whether it might close 100 underperforming stores in that country.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- Democrat-Gazette Cuts Include Columnists Fellone and Haymes 20 hours ago
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference 24 hours ago
- Just Because One Can ... (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Kristi Moody Named General Counsel of Windstream 1 day ago
- Searcy Upgrades Infrastructure for Chance at New ‘Power Center' for Shopping 2 days ago