The Christ of the Ozarks statue, on the grounds of the Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs.
The Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs, which in September called for donations to help keep its doors open, is closing permanently.
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Aromatique Founder Patti Upton Dies At 79 3 days ago
- ABC Director Bud Roberts, Two Others Resign 3 days ago
- Simmons First Names Susan Lanigan New Board Member 2 days ago
- Plans to Open The Barn Mercantile in River Market Announced 3 days ago
- 20 Cool Things To Do: A Guide to Activities, Attractions in Northwest Arkansas 5 months ago