The Christ of the Ozarks statue, on the grounds of the Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs.
The Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs, which in September called for donations to help keep its doors open, is closing permanently.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Simmons Bank Gives $2.5M to UAPB for Athletics
- Walmart Atop Fortune 500 List for 6th Straight Year
- Full Text of Mark Stodola's Letter Saying He Won't Seek Re-Election
- Arkansas Heart Hospital Planning New Hospital, Medical Complex 18 hours ago
- Fitzgerald Joins LRCVB as Marketing, Communications VP 18 hours ago
- Everett Chevrolet Buys Landers Dealership in Benton for $7.5M 4 days ago
- After Court's Order, Leslie Rutledge Approves Wording for Ballot Measures 22 hours ago
- Harps Food Stores Contemplates Online Expansion 4 days ago