The Christ of the Ozarks statue, on the grounds of the Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs.
The Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs, which in September called for donations to help keep its doors open, is closing permanently.
Arkansas Business Staff
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 3 days ago
- Startup Apptegy Aims to Improve School Communication 3 days ago
- Bank of Augusta Adopts New Name: RiverWind 2 days ago
- Arkansas Highway Construction Projects Back On 22 hours ago
- Appeal Court Upholds Decision to Toss K. Vaughn Knight Convictions 21 hours ago