Timothy Cloyd, president of Hendrix College in Conway.
The Chronicle of Higher Education releases its lists of the highest-paid college and university presidents, and takes a special look at the perks private college leaders receive.
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Arkansas Bank 'Moving Forward' on Servicing Medical Marijuana Industry 2 days ago
- Morrilton Packing to Invest $2.1M, Add 34 Jobs 1 day ago
- Democrat Jared Henderson to Run for Arkansas Governor 11 hours ago
- UAMS' Projected Deficit Rises to $72M 2 days ago
- Game Plan Unaltered in Conway's Shoppes at Central Landing Project 2 days ago