Timothy Cloyd, president of Hendrix College in Conway.
The Chronicle of Higher Education releases its lists of the highest-paid college and university presidents, and takes a special look at the perks private college leaders receive.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Wal-Mart's McMillon Tops Compensation List of 100 Arkansas Public Company Execs 2 days ago
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock 5 days ago
- Something to Chew On (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Allcorp Follows Acme Holding Into Bankruptcy 2 days ago
- At Rotary, CEO Tony Thomas Talks 10 Years of Windstream 11 hours ago