Timothy Cloyd, president of Hendrix College in Conway.
The Chronicle of Higher Education releases its lists of the highest-paid college and university presidents, and takes a special look at the perks private college leaders receive.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Boutique Hotel in Downtown Little Rock Set for Summer 2019 Open 2 days ago
- Dr. Pope Moseley Resigns as UAMS' College of Medicine Dean 1 day ago
- Ford, Herman Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 2 days ago
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 3 days ago
- Brooke Vines, Bill Brookshire Partner Up 2 days ago