Jake Nickell of Threadless.com
Nickell is a big name in the entrepreneurial community and one of five nationally prominent speakers lined up. The remainder of the lineup will be announced, one name per week, in January.
The event is scheduled for May 4 at the Clinton Presidential Center. After a successful debut last year, event organizers are expecting 2013 MxF (that's how the kids type it) to blow the roof off. They say it'll put Arkansas on the entrepreneurial map.
So, just what is MxF? It's the anti-conference, bringing together leading entrepreneurs, designers, developers and creative types and allowing them to interact and connect with national speakers in a casual setting.
Details are available at MadeByFew.com. Early bird tickets can be had for $85, but act quick, we're told. This is the Alabama game of the 2013 entrepreneurial season. The 2010 Bama game, of course ...
- Kevin Delaney Back on 'Tonight Show' on Nov. 7
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 1 day ago
- Newk's Eatery Expanding to Northwest Arkansas 1 day ago
- ProLand Title Buys Arkansas County Title of Stuttgart 5 hours ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- Chris Christie Visits Arkansas to Tout GOP Candidates 5 hours ago