Jake Nickell of Threadless.com
Nickell is a big name in the entrepreneurial community and one of five nationally prominent speakers lined up. The remainder of the lineup will be announced, one name per week, in January.
The event is scheduled for May 4 at the Clinton Presidential Center. After a successful debut last year, event organizers are expecting 2013 MxF (that's how the kids type it) to blow the roof off. They say it'll put Arkansas on the entrepreneurial map.
So, just what is MxF? It's the anti-conference, bringing together leading entrepreneurs, designers, developers and creative types and allowing them to interact and connect with national speakers in a casual setting.
Details are available at MadeByFew.com. Early bird tickets can be had for $85, but act quick, we're told. This is the Alabama game of the 2013 entrepreneurial season. The 2010 Bama game, of course ...
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 17 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 17 hours ago
- Fayetteville Anti-bias Ordinance Splits City, Chamber 17 hours ago
- Steele Stephens Could Still Face Fines over Shoffner Bribes 17 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 26 to State Boards, Commissions 6 hours ago