Jake Nickell of Threadless.com
Nickell is a big name in the entrepreneurial community and one of five nationally prominent speakers lined up. The remainder of the lineup will be announced, one name per week, in January.
The event is scheduled for May 4 at the Clinton Presidential Center. After a successful debut last year, event organizers are expecting 2013 MxF (that's how the kids type it) to blow the roof off. They say it'll put Arkansas on the entrepreneurial map.
So, just what is MxF? It's the anti-conference, bringing together leading entrepreneurs, designers, developers and creative types and allowing them to interact and connect with national speakers in a casual setting.
Details are available at MadeByFew.com. Early bird tickets can be had for $85, but act quick, we're told. This is the Alabama game of the 2013 entrepreneurial season. The 2010 Bama game, of course ...
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 1 day ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 2 days ago
- 10 Years Later, Case of M. David Howell's Ponzi Scheme Nears End 2 years ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 2 days ago