Jake Nickell of Threadless.com
Nickell is a big name in the entrepreneurial community and one of five nationally prominent speakers lined up. The remainder of the lineup will be announced, one name per week, in January.
The event is scheduled for May 4 at the Clinton Presidential Center. After a successful debut last year, event organizers are expecting 2013 MxF (that's how the kids type it) to blow the roof off. They say it'll put Arkansas on the entrepreneurial map.
So, just what is MxF? It's the anti-conference, bringing together leading entrepreneurs, designers, developers and creative types and allowing them to interact and connect with national speakers in a casual setting.
Details are available at MadeByFew.com. Early bird tickets can be had for $85, but act quick, we're told. This is the Alabama game of the 2013 entrepreneurial season. The 2010 Bama game, of course ...
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- The Best & Worst of 2014 12 hours ago
- Jeff Gardner Forfeited Windstream Shares in Resignation 12 hours ago
- Uncertainty Surrounds Gay Marriage Case (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 4 hours ago