Jake Nickell of Threadless.com
Nickell is a big name in the entrepreneurial community and one of five nationally prominent speakers lined up. The remainder of the lineup will be announced, one name per week, in January.
The event is scheduled for May 4 at the Clinton Presidential Center. After a successful debut last year, event organizers are expecting 2013 MxF (that's how the kids type it) to blow the roof off. They say it'll put Arkansas on the entrepreneurial map.
So, just what is MxF? It's the anti-conference, bringing together leading entrepreneurs, designers, developers and creative types and allowing them to interact and connect with national speakers in a casual setting.
Details are available at MadeByFew.com. Early bird tickets can be had for $85, but act quick, we're told. This is the Alabama game of the 2013 entrepreneurial season. The 2010 Bama game, of course ...
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Arkansas Business Presents the 2014 Power List 20 hours ago
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 20 hours ago
- One Bank Turns Attention to Scooter Stuart Life Insurance Payouts 20 hours ago
- Value Place Hotel Visited by $4M Sale (Real Deals) 20 hours ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 20 hours ago