The health study found Arkansans had a high rate of smoking, children in poverty and obesity and sedentary lifestyle.
On the positive side, Arkansans' had a low occurrence of binge drinking, moderate per capita public health funding and moderate immunization coverage.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Stacey Schwartz Resigns as CEO of World Services for the Blind 8 hours ago
- Cody Metheny Parents: Hands Tied, Cannot Pay $2.1M Judgment 20 hours ago
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 20 hours ago
- John Roberts Elected to Board of Fed's Eighth District 8 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago