The health study found Arkansans had a high rate of smoking, children in poverty and obesity and sedentary lifestyle.
On the positive side, Arkansans' had a low occurrence of binge drinking, moderate per capita public health funding and moderate immunization coverage.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 2 years ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 20 hours ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 1 day ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 1 day ago