The health study found Arkansans had a high rate of smoking, children in poverty and obesity and sedentary lifestyle.
On the positive side, Arkansans' had a low occurrence of binge drinking, moderate per capita public health funding and moderate immunization coverage.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- NLR Nursing Home Switches Hands in a $7.04 Million Deal (Real Deals) 7 years ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 6 years ago
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race 2 days ago