The health study found Arkansans had a high rate of smoking, children in poverty and obesity and sedentary lifestyle.
On the positive side, Arkansans' had a low occurrence of binge drinking, moderate per capita public health funding and moderate immunization coverage.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Federal Jury Finds Martha Shoffner Guilty of Bribery, Extortion 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 20 hours ago
- South Coast Baking Co. to Open Springdale Facility, Employ 150 5 months ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 18 hours ago