The health study found Arkansans had a high rate of smoking, children in poverty and obesity and sedentary lifestyle.
On the positive side, Arkansans' had a low occurrence of binge drinking, moderate per capita public health funding and moderate immunization coverage.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Senior Staff Hires 1 day ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 2 days ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post 3 hours ago
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer 6 hours ago
- Faulkner County's Sallis Ranch Gives Sanctuary to Horses in Need 2 days ago