Wal-Mart CEO Mike Duke, speaking at an investor conference in October in Rogers.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Mike Duke speaks at a Council of Foreign Relations event in New York City and says his customers are wieghed down by the fast-approaching "fiscal cliff."
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Windstream Confirms Elimination of 54 Jobs in Arkansas 4 days ago
- Warren Stephens Touts Capitalism to Rotarians 6 days ago
- Simmons Continues Heartland Deconstruction 1 week ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 8 hours ago
- Simmons First Declares Stock Split 3 days ago