Wal-Mart CEO Mike Duke, speaking at an investor conference in October in Rogers.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Mike Duke speaks at a Council of Foreign Relations event in New York City and says his customers are wieghed down by the fast-approaching "fiscal cliff."
Arkansas Business Staff
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Home BancShares 1Q Profit UP 14 Percent 3 days ago
- Phyzit App Refines Doctor-Patient Relationships 2 weeks ago
- Stephens Inc. Hires 5 From Sterne Agee 6 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Outgoing Arkansas Chancellor Gearhart, Wife, Give $1M to UA 2 days ago