Wal-Mart CEO Mike Duke, speaking at an investor conference in October in Rogers.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Mike Duke speaks at a Council of Foreign Relations event in New York City and says his customers are wieghed down by the fast-approaching "fiscal cliff."
Arkansas Business Staff
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 4 days ago
- More Indictments Expected in Ecclesia Kickback Case 1 day ago
- Staying in Searcy Fits Youthful Tastes 1 day ago
- Collision Center Buy Tops $2.5 Million (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Dillard's Same-Store Sales, Earnings Decline For 4Q, Fiscal Year 4 hours ago