Wal-Mart CEO Mike Duke, speaking at an investor conference in October in Rogers.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Mike Duke speaks at a Council of Foreign Relations event in New York City and says his customers are wieghed down by the fast-approaching "fiscal cliff."
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 2 days ago
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 3 days ago
- Federal Reserve Approves 2 Bank of the Ozarks Acquisitions 22 hours ago
- Drew Memorial Hospital Starting $31M Expansion in Monticello 3 days ago