Wal-Mart CEO Mike Duke, speaking at an investor conference in October in Rogers.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Mike Duke speaks at a Council of Foreign Relations event in New York City and says his customers are wieghed down by the fast-approaching "fiscal cliff."
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 3 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 4 days ago
- US Stocks Higher Midday as Oil Rebounds, Banks Rise 2 days ago
- Tom Mars Joins Friday Eldredge & Clark 2 months ago
- Dollar Tree To Set Roots in Farmington 6 days ago