Wal-Mart CEO Mike Duke, speaking at an investor conference in October in Rogers.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Mike Duke speaks at a Council of Foreign Relations event in New York City and says his customers are wieghed down by the fast-approaching "fiscal cliff."
Arkansas Business Staff
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 3 hours ago
- Magna IV Founder Gary Middleton Dies 22 hours ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 5 hours ago
- Icon Communications Executive Houser Pleads Guilty to Mail Fraud 21 hours ago
- Relyance, Citizens Banks Plan Hot Springs Branches 3 days ago