Wal-Mart Stores Inc. among the bidders?
Bloomberg reports that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville and Kroger Co. are among the bidders for assets being sold by bankrupt Hostess Brands.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Charles Morgan Sues Partner in Lotus Auto Deal 1 day ago
- 25 Years After the Arkansas Gazette's Closing, Veterans Consider Consequences 1 day ago
- Scott Reed Faces New Foreclosure Over K Lofts 1 day ago
- Property, Cash Included in One Bank's Settlement with BHL 1 day ago
- Conlon Collection Fetches $1.8M at Auction; Proceeds to Pay John Rogers Debt 13 hours ago