Wal-Mart Stores Inc. among the bidders?
Bloomberg reports that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville and Kroger Co. are among the bidders for assets being sold by bankrupt Hostess Brands.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- Deltic Timber Shares Spike as Filing Reports Buyout Interest 15 hours ago
- Supreme Court Strikes Fayetteville's LGBT Protections 17 hours ago
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 6 days ago
- Searcy Upgrades Infrastructure for Chance at New 'Power Center' for Shopping 4 days ago
- Contentious Grocery Store Wine Bill Headed to House 11 hours ago