As we do every Saturday on THV 11 News Saturday Morning, we present a quick recap of the week in Arkansas Business headlines.
This week was all about Dillard's new stores, the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, a dental clinic at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, a looming probe of Wal-Mart's practices in India, a new multimillion-dollar marketing deal for University of Central Arkansas athletics, a new football coach at Arkansas State University, and big bank news from Arvest Bank in Fayetteville.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Updated: Winner, Loser in Simmons Charters Consolidation 19 hours ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 8 hours ago
- Ballet Arkansas Names New Executive Director 8 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 19 hours ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 19 hours ago