As we do every Saturday on THV 11 News Saturday Morning, we present a quick recap of the week in Arkansas Business headlines.
This week was all about Dillard's new stores, the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, a dental clinic at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, a looming probe of Wal-Mart's practices in India, a new multimillion-dollar marketing deal for University of Central Arkansas athletics, a new football coach at Arkansas State University, and big bank news from Arvest Bank in Fayetteville.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Brandon Barber Should Serve About 20 Years, Feds Say 2 hours ago
- Maverick Transportation Opens $4M Driving Training Center 21 hours ago
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV 17 hours ago
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago