As we do every Saturday on THV 11 News Saturday Morning, we present a quick recap of the week in Arkansas Business headlines.
This week was all about Dillard's new stores, the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, a dental clinic at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, a looming probe of Wal-Mart's practices in India, a new multimillion-dollar marketing deal for University of Central Arkansas athletics, a new football coach at Arkansas State University, and big bank news from Arvest Bank in Fayetteville.
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Stuttgart Scientist Accused of Industrial Espionage 15 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- Audit Shows $12K in Improper Spending; Mark Darr Says He'll Repay 14 hours ago
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600 21 hours ago
- Hearing Begins in Case Over Arkansas Gay Marriage Ban 16 hours ago