As we do every Saturday on THV 11 News Saturday Morning, we present a quick recap of the week in Arkansas Business headlines.
This week was all about Dillard's new stores, the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, a dental clinic at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, a looming probe of Wal-Mart's practices in India, a new multimillion-dollar marketing deal for University of Central Arkansas athletics, a new football coach at Arkansas State University, and big bank news from Arvest Bank in Fayetteville.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- 181 People Who Have Got the Power 18 hours ago
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 18 hours ago
- One Bank Turns Attention to Scooter Stuart Life Insurance Payouts 18 hours ago
- Value Place Hotel Visited by $4M Sale (Real Deals) 18 hours ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 18 hours ago