As we do every Saturday on THV 11 News Saturday Morning, we present a quick recap of the week in Arkansas Business headlines.
This week was all about Dillard's new stores, the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, a dental clinic at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, a looming probe of Wal-Mart's practices in India, a new multimillion-dollar marketing deal for University of Central Arkansas athletics, a new football coach at Arkansas State University, and big bank news from Arvest Bank in Fayetteville.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- UPDATED: Bill Clark, Leader in Business, Dies at 63 7 years ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- The Top 10 Arkansas High School Football Teams in Class 5A 4 years ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 3 days ago