As we do every Saturday on THV 11 News Saturday Morning, we present a quick recap of the week in Arkansas Business headlines.
This week was all about Dillard's new stores, the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, a dental clinic at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, a looming probe of Wal-Mart's practices in India, a new multimillion-dollar marketing deal for University of Central Arkansas athletics, a new football coach at Arkansas State University, and big bank news from Arvest Bank in Fayetteville.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Bloomberg Gun Control Group Targets Mark Pryor in TV Ad Invoking Bill Gwatney 1 day ago
- Federal Agents Sued After Raiding Bottled Water Employees, Confiscating Cellphones 2 months ago
- Mike Duke Among Top 50 Highest-Paid CEOs As Ranked by AP 2 days ago
- Majestic Hotel in Hot Springs for Sale 3 days ago
- Houston Company Forecloses on $5M Valley Falls Home 6 days ago