Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel.
The Arkansas Times is reporting that a court filing in a custody hearing in Garland County has prompted Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel to admit to an "inappropriate relationship."
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame Inducts 10 for 2017 Class 3 days ago
- 40 Under 40 Lunch 8 years ago
- Aromatique's Patti Upton Steps Down; Company Names Stephen Lawrence CEO 4 years ago
- Walton Family Foundation Awards $454.4M in Grants in 2016 3 days ago
- A.J. Gary Says Having Game Plan Can Rescue Business from Disaster 3 days ago