Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville, which has been boosting its social media and mobile sales channels, has been named "mobile retailer of the year" at the annual Mobile Commerce Awards.
Good for them. Past winners include Sears, ebay and archrival Target.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 11 months ago
- Laurence Alexander Nominated to Become Next UAPB Chancellor 3 months ago
- Texarkana's Truman Arnold Cos. Off Largest Private Companies List After Execs Move to Dallas 5 days ago
- America's Car-Mart 4Q Profit Down 9 Percent 18 hours ago
- Riggs Tractor Rolls With Rental Trend 5 days ago