Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville, which has been boosting its social media and mobile sales channels, has been named "mobile retailer of the year" at the annual Mobile Commerce Awards.
Good for them. Past winners include Sears, ebay and archrival Target.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- First Western: First for Dennis Smiley Cash? 7 hours ago
- $42.6 Million Transaction Visits Foothills Apartments (Real Deals) 7 hours ago
- Drones Take Place of News Choppers 7 hours ago
- Slim Chickens' Goal: By 2025, 600 Outlets 7 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago