Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville, which has been boosting its social media and mobile sales channels, has been named "mobile retailer of the year" at the annual Mobile Commerce Awards.
Good for them. Past winners include Sears, ebay and archrival Target.
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 16 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 16 hours ago
- Fayetteville Anti-bias Ordinance Splits City, Chamber 16 hours ago
- Steele Stephens Could Still Face Fines over Shoffner Bribes 16 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 26 to State Boards, Commissions 5 hours ago