Elise Mitchell in Little Rock in February 2011, accepting an Arkansas Business of the Year award.
Earlier today Arkansas Business reported Dentsu Network's acquisition of Fayetteville-based Mitchell Communications Group. What spurred the Japanese company's interest in Mitchell Communications?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- At Rotary, CEO Tony Thomas Talks 10 Years of Windstream 1 day ago
- Bill Clinton Eyes Exit From Charity That Has Shaped Legacy 18 hours ago
- Zips Car Wash of Jonesboro Acquires Boomerang Car Wash 10 hours ago
- Governor, FDA Sign Agreement Extending NCTR Program 13 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's McMillon Tops Compensation List of 100 Arkansas Public Company Execs 3 days ago