Elise Mitchell in Little Rock in February 2011, accepting an Arkansas Business of the Year award.
Earlier today Arkansas Business reported Dentsu Network's acquisition of Fayetteville-based Mitchell Communications Group. What spurred the Japanese company's interest in Mitchell Communications?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Wal-Mart Lays Off 450 Workers at Headquarters in Bentonville 2 days ago
- Former Windstream COO Purchases Moots Cycles 2 days ago
- Report Shows Northwest Arkansas Competing Well With Bigger Cities 1 day ago
- $280K USDA Grant to Promote High-Paying, In-Demand Agriculture Careers 1 day ago
- Startup Airline Brings Nonstop New Orleans Flights to Little Rock 4 days ago