A packed, fast-paced show tonight on AETN's "Arkansas Week."
I join host Steve Barnes and Michael Hibblen, news director of KUAR-FM, 89.1, in Little Rock and Dr. Price Dooley of the political science department of the University of Central Arkansas.
On the agenda, Dustin McDaniel's "meet-the-press" moment, more woes for Martha Shoffner, the coming legislative session, the great Medicaid expansion debate, the week in Wal-Mart and Tom Cotton's first days in Congress.
Lots to cover! You can watch at 8 p.m. tonight or right here as soon as the video is available.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Federal Jury Finds Martha Shoffner Guilty of Bribery, Extortion 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 22 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 20 hours ago