Wal-Mart, a big player in book sales.
Publisher's Weekly notes another "Wal-Mart effect," this one in the book business, where new data confirms what many in the industry suspected: that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is a key channel for sales of fiction and mass market paperbacks.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- John Rogers' Creditors Line Up For $1.5 Million 2 days ago
- Simmons to Buy Fort Worth Bank in Third Deal Since November 22 hours ago
- Windstream Eliminates 164 Jobs, 25 in Little Rock 4 hours ago
- Farmers Bank & Trust Names Chris Gosnell CEO 4 hours ago
- Case Closed: The Final Orders of Four John Rogers Lawsuits 2 days ago