Wal-Mart, a big player in book sales.
Publisher's Weekly notes another "Wal-Mart effect," this one in the book business, where new data confirms what many in the industry suspected: that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is a key channel for sales of fiction and mass market paperbacks.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 15 hours ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 15 hours ago
- Woodland Heights Sells In $13.9M Transaction (Real Deals) 15 hours ago
- Simmons Bank Names New VP Chris Dunn 6 hours ago
- Soul of the South Board Member Mac Hogan Steps Down 15 hours ago