As seen on NBC Nightly News on Sunday: the story of the Little Rock Central High School band, which is marching in the inaugural parade today in Washington D.C.
NBC's Lester Holt looks back on the school's 1957 desegregation crisis, and talks to Terrence Roberts, one of the Little Rock Nine who integrated the school, about his experiences.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Bloomberg Gun Control Group Targets Mark Pryor in TV Ad Invoking Bill Gwatney 1 day ago
- Majestic Hotel in Hot Springs for Sale 2 days ago
- Federal Agents Sued After Raiding Bottled Water Employees, Confiscating Cellphones 2 months ago
- Mike Duke Among Top 50 Highest-Paid CEOs As Ranked by AP 2 days ago
- Houston Company Forecloses on $5M Valley Falls Home 6 days ago