As seen on NBC Nightly News on Sunday: the story of the Little Rock Central High School band, which is marching in the inaugural parade today in Washington D.C.
NBC's Lester Holt looks back on the school's 1957 desegregation crisis, and talks to Terrence Roberts, one of the Little Rock Nine who integrated the school, about his experiences.
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 23 hours ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 2 years ago
- Newk's Eatery Expanding to Northwest Arkansas 21 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago