As seen on NBC Nightly News on Sunday: the story of the Little Rock Central High School band, which is marching in the inaugural parade today in Washington D.C.
NBC's Lester Holt looks back on the school's 1957 desegregation crisis, and talks to Terrence Roberts, one of the Little Rock Nine who integrated the school, about his experiences.
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- King Coal Investigation Heating Up; FBI Executes New Search Warrant 1 day ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 8 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 8 hours ago
- Student Entrepreneur's Donut Holes Available Soon at Spokes 15 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Defends Campaign Ad Invoking Ebola Outbreak 1 day ago