As seen on NBC Nightly News on Sunday: the story of the Little Rock Central High School band, which is marching in the inaugural parade today in Washington D.C.
NBC's Lester Holt looks back on the school's 1957 desegregation crisis, and talks to Terrence Roberts, one of the Little Rock Nine who integrated the school, about his experiences.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 5 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 14 hours ago
- $50M Revitalization Plan Aims To Turn El Dorado into Cultural Mecca 2 months ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago