As seen on NBC Nightly News on Sunday: the story of the Little Rock Central High School band, which is marching in the inaugural parade today in Washington D.C.
NBC's Lester Holt looks back on the school's 1957 desegregation crisis, and talks to Terrence Roberts, one of the Little Rock Nine who integrated the school, about his experiences.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 4 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 23 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 20 hours ago
- Federal Disaster Declarations Made for 10 Counties 20 hours ago