You'll want to watch your Wal-Mart stock today. JP Morgan has downgraded its rating on the retailer's shares, taking it to "neutral."
While the company has "successfully refocused on its core competencies and customers since 2010," analysts wrote in the note, "we believe the lift to sales will be more subdued vs. the low-hanging fruit of the initial turnaround."
Analysts lowered their price estimate on shares, and said the expiration of payroll tax relief will affect the company's core customers.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- White County Woman Wins $1.25M Defamation Case Against Website 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Tyson Foods Gives $1M to Downtown Springdale Alliance 2 days ago
- Barber Co-Defendant James Van Doren Asks Court for Bond Relief 2 years ago
- Agreement Puts Drones Closer to Sky 6 days ago