Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille (top left) meets with the Arkansas Senate on Monday. Senate members questioned Tennille and others on details about the Big River Steel project announced last week.
The Arkansas Senate conducted a “committee of the whole” session today to quiz Gov. Mike Beebe, Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille, and other parties involved in the $1.1 billion Big River Steel deal.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Charles Morgan Sues Partner in Lotus Auto Deal 22 hours ago
- 25 Years After the Arkansas Gazette's Closing, Veterans Consider Consequences 22 hours ago
- Scott Reed Faces New Foreclosure Over K Lofts 22 hours ago
- Property, Cash Included in One Bank's Settlement with BHL 22 hours ago
- Conlon Collection Fetches $1.8M at Auction; Proceeds to Pay John Rogers Debt 11 hours ago