Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille (top left) meets with the Arkansas Senate on Monday. Senate members questioned Tennille and others on details about the Big River Steel project announced last week.
The Arkansas Senate conducted a “committee of the whole” session today to quiz Gov. Mike Beebe, Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille, and other parties involved in the $1.1 billion Big River Steel deal.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 18 hours ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 4 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Names 4 Inductees 19 hours ago
- Dallas Company Buys Sears, Doctors Hospital Site for $44M 2 days ago
- 4th Annual Little Rock Tech Fest Starts Thursday 2 days ago