Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille (top left) meets with the Arkansas Senate on Monday. Senate members questioned Tennille and others on details about the Big River Steel project announced last week.
The Arkansas Senate conducted a “committee of the whole” session today to quiz Gov. Mike Beebe, Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille, and other parties involved in the $1.1 billion Big River Steel deal.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 3 days ago
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 2 days ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Names Brett Biggs as Next CFO 1 day ago
- Settlement Will Boost One Bank's Capital 6 days ago