Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille (top left) meets with the Arkansas Senate on Monday. Senate members questioned Tennille and others on details about the Big River Steel project announced last week.
The Arkansas Senate conducted a “committee of the whole” session today to quiz Gov. Mike Beebe, Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille, and other parties involved in the $1.1 billion Big River Steel deal.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 2 days ago
- Boutique Hotel in Downtown Little Rock Set for Summer 2019 Open 1 day ago
- Ford, Herman Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 12 hours ago
- Bye-Bye Babe: A Controversial Contest Goes Nameless 2 days ago
- Windstream Reports Billion-Dollar Losses for 4Q, Fiscal Year 1 day ago