Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille (top left) meets with the Arkansas Senate on Monday. Senate members questioned Tennille and others on details about the Big River Steel project announced last week.
The Arkansas Senate conducted a “committee of the whole” session today to quiz Gov. Mike Beebe, Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille, and other parties involved in the $1.1 billion Big River Steel deal.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Bank of the Ozarks Seals 2 Deals, Is Biggest in Arkansas by Assets 1 day ago
- Don Soderquist, Former Wal-Mart COO, Dies at 82 1 day ago
- Foreclosure Hearing Delayed Amid Possible Main Street Lofts Sale 1 day ago
- Hugg & Hall Purchases RPM Services & Rentals of Louisiana 2 days ago
- Little Rock Tech Park Board Votes to End Lease at Markham Street 1 week ago