Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille (top left) meets with the Arkansas Senate on Monday. Senate members questioned Tennille and others on details about the Big River Steel project announced last week.
The Arkansas Senate conducted a “committee of the whole” session today to quiz Gov. Mike Beebe, Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille, and other parties involved in the $1.1 billion Big River Steel deal.
Arkansas Business Staff
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Widespread Growth Seen in Northwest Arkansas 7 days ago
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 2 days ago
- USA Truck CEO Paid $1.4M in Total Compensation in 2014 2 days ago
- Oxane Materials Facing More Heat from Lawsuits 7 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago