Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille (top left) meets with the Arkansas Senate on Monday. Senate members questioned Tennille and others on details about the Big River Steel project announced last week.
The Arkansas Senate conducted a “committee of the whole” session today to quiz Gov. Mike Beebe, Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille, and other parties involved in the $1.1 billion Big River Steel deal.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 4 weeks ago
- Entergy Settles With Sierra Club, Will Stop Burning Coal by 2030 2 days ago
- Little Rock Starbucks Sold For $2M 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart's Greg Foran No. 1 In Exec Pay At $19.5M 3 years ago
- Neurosurgeon Bailed on Fayettevile Job, Now Must Pay 6 days ago