Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille (top left) meets with the Arkansas Senate on Monday. Senate members questioned Tennille and others on details about the Big River Steel project announced last week.
The Arkansas Senate conducted a “committee of the whole” session today to quiz Gov. Mike Beebe, Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille, and other parties involved in the $1.1 billion Big River Steel deal.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Update: Brenda Montgomery Gets 57 Months in Prison for Lawrence County Bank Theft 1 day ago
- Third Walnut Ridge Defendant Gets Shorter Sentence, Co-Conspirators May Benefit 8 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Contributes to Statewide Deposit Growth 14 hours ago
- SIG Sauer Finalizes Plans to Move to Jacksonville 5 months ago
- ESP Confirms Jefferson County Site For $3B Project, Citing Easement Success 3 days ago