Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille (top left) meets with the Arkansas Senate on Monday. Senate members questioned Tennille and others on details about the Big River Steel project announced last week.
The Arkansas Senate conducted a “committee of the whole” session today to quiz Gov. Mike Beebe, Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille, and other parties involved in the $1.1 billion Big River Steel deal.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Wal-Mart Holds Fourth Supplier Open Call 3 weeks ago
- After 40 Years, Riverfest to Suspend Annual Festival 3 days ago
- SPONSORED: Do You Know If Your Digital Marketing is Working? You Should 1 week ago
- First National of Wynne to Acquire Bank of McCrory 4 days ago
- Texarkana Offers Reasons To Visit, Options To Stay 3 years ago