The Dallas Morning News goes inside the Dallas Cowboy's new luxury bus, "The Elegant Lady," thought to cost around $2 million. The Prevost Marathon Coach will drive Arkansas native and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and staff around Indianapolis this week for the NFL scouting combine.
Morning News reporter David Moore's lead says it all:
Irate fans who want the Cowboys thrown under the bus for missing the playoffs the last three seasons should know it will be done in style.
And on from there.
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 18 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 18 hours ago
- Fayetteville Anti-bias Ordinance Splits City, Chamber 18 hours ago
- Steele Stephens Could Still Face Fines over Shoffner Bribes 18 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Senior Staff Hires 4 hours ago