The Dallas Morning News goes inside the Dallas Cowboy's new luxury bus, "The Elegant Lady," thought to cost around $2 million. The Prevost Marathon Coach will drive Arkansas native and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and staff around Indianapolis this week for the NFL scouting combine.
Morning News reporter David Moore's lead says it all:
Irate fans who want the Cowboys thrown under the bus for missing the playoffs the last three seasons should know it will be done in style.
And on from there.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 2 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 3 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 3 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 4 days ago