The Dallas Morning News goes inside the Dallas Cowboy's new luxury bus, "The Elegant Lady," thought to cost around $2 million. The Prevost Marathon Coach will drive Arkansas native and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and staff around Indianapolis this week for the NFL scouting combine.
Morning News reporter David Moore's lead says it all:
Irate fans who want the Cowboys thrown under the bus for missing the playoffs the last three seasons should know it will be done in style.
And on from there.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 3 days ago
- ARK Challenge: My Color of Beauty Aims to Fill Niche 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 1 month ago
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 2 days ago