The Dallas Morning News goes inside the Dallas Cowboy's new luxury bus, "The Elegant Lady," thought to cost around $2 million. The Prevost Marathon Coach will drive Arkansas native and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and staff around Indianapolis this week for the NFL scouting combine.
Morning News reporter David Moore's lead says it all:
Irate fans who want the Cowboys thrown under the bus for missing the playoffs the last three seasons should know it will be done in style.
And on from there.
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Stuttgart Scientist Accused of Industrial Espionage 17 hours ago
- Audit Shows $12K in Improper Spending; Mark Darr Says He'll Repay 16 hours ago
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 4 days ago
- Legislature to Hear Testimony from Brad Choate 2 hours ago
- Bank Directors Predict More Mergers, Acquisitions in 2014 4 days ago