The Dallas Morning News goes inside the Dallas Cowboy's new luxury bus, "The Elegant Lady," thought to cost around $2 million. The Prevost Marathon Coach will drive Arkansas native and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and staff around Indianapolis this week for the NFL scouting combine.
Morning News reporter David Moore's lead says it all:
Irate fans who want the Cowboys thrown under the bus for missing the playoffs the last three seasons should know it will be done in style.
And on from there.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 3 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 1 day ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago