The Dallas Morning News goes inside the Dallas Cowboy's new luxury bus, "The Elegant Lady," thought to cost around $2 million. The Prevost Marathon Coach will drive Arkansas native and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and staff around Indianapolis this week for the NFL scouting combine.
Morning News reporter David Moore's lead says it all:
Irate fans who want the Cowboys thrown under the bus for missing the playoffs the last three seasons should know it will be done in style.
And on from there.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 10 hours ago
- Spatial Office Transaction Tops $1.6 Million Mark (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Arkansas' Biggest Deals of 2014 Soar While Value Slips 10 hours ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 10 hours ago
- Landowners Seek Ruling On Oil Firm's Eminent Domain Powers 3 days ago