Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s chief administrative officer, Tom Mars, is stepping down, according to the Wall Street Journal. No comment yet as to why.
You might remember that Mars was a Fayetteville trial lawyer becoming director of the Arkansas State Police.
He joined Wal-Mart in 2002 as a vice president and assistant general counsel.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 7 days ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 3 days ago