Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s chief administrative officer, Tom Mars, is stepping down, according to the Wall Street Journal. No comment yet as to why.
You might remember that Mars was a Fayetteville trial lawyer becoming director of the Arkansas State Police.
He joined Wal-Mart in 2002 as a vice president and assistant general counsel.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 23 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 2 days ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago