Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s chief administrative officer, Tom Mars, is stepping down, according to the Wall Street Journal. No comment yet as to why.
You might remember that Mars was a Fayetteville trial lawyer becoming director of the Arkansas State Police.
He joined Wal-Mart in 2002 as a vice president and assistant general counsel.
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- One Bank Takes Claims Against David Crews to Federal Bankruptcy Court 3 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago
- Thomas Longe Appointed to Home BancShares Board of Directors 1 day ago