Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s chief administrative officer, Tom Mars, is stepping down, according to the Wall Street Journal. No comment yet as to why.
You might remember that Mars was a Fayetteville trial lawyer becoming director of the Arkansas State Police.
He joined Wal-Mart in 2002 as a vice president and assistant general counsel.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 2 years ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 18 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 1 day ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 1 day ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 1 day ago