Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s chief administrative officer, Tom Mars, is stepping down, according to the Wall Street Journal. No comment yet as to why.
You might remember that Mars was a Fayetteville trial lawyer becoming director of the Arkansas State Police.
He joined Wal-Mart in 2002 as a vice president and assistant general counsel.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here 20 hours ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 21 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 1 day ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 5 days ago