Hot Dog Mike feeds the crowd at First Thursday in Hillcrest.
Hot Dog Mike, having apparently settled the family matters that prompted his departure from Little Rock, is coming back to Arkansas. He's got big plans:
Having attended to and happily resolved family matters in New Jersey, Michael Juiliano – aka Hot Dog Mike – has returned to Little Rock, Arkansas, to develop a multi-cart operation that is dedicated to providing both an opportunity and a working wage for those that have the “Hot Dog Mike spirit” through a new organization he envisions as being community-centric.
“This new company will, at its core, be what Hot Dog Mike has always been about: the community,” said Juiliano. “Whether it is fund raisers, helping the homeless, or simply cleaning a stretch of highway, the Hot Dog Mike organization will be there.”
Juiliano, whose media savvy has landed him on every local television news affiliate multiple times, is also planning his own brand of hot dogs and products that will be available at local grocers.
Much more here. Meanwhile, Mike insists the whole "I'm leaving Little Rock -- now I'm back!" thing isn't a publicity stunt, and promises more details to come:
i understand the idea that my leaving was a PR stunt. it was not. i will explain soon.opportunity knocks at insane times sometimes.— Hot Dog Mike (@hotdog_mike) March 4, 2013
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 5 hours ago
- Former Liberty President John Freeman Moves to Evolve Bank & Trust 5 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- Saline County Timberland Packed Into $13.5M Sale 5 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's Costs Connected To Mexican Bribery Case Reach $400M 5 hours ago