Same song, different verse. Nexstar Broadcasting of Irving, Texas, owner of KARK-TV in Little Rock and KNWA-TV in Fayetteville, completes the purchase of two more television stations, these in Vermont and New York, according to TV Spy.
Nexstar bought the two stations from Smith Media LLC for $16.9 million. Mission Broadcasting is involved as well, per the M.O.
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 21 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- UA Confronts Old Infrastructure to Make Campus Wireless 2 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 2 days ago