Same song, different verse. Nexstar Broadcasting of Irving, Texas, owner of KARK-TV in Little Rock and KNWA-TV in Fayetteville, completes the purchase of two more television stations, these in Vermont and New York, according to TV Spy.
Nexstar bought the two stations from Smith Media LLC for $16.9 million. Mission Broadcasting is involved as well, per the M.O.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 1 day ago
- Report: States More Lax Than Feds on Judge Rules 17 hours ago
- NLR Nursing Home Switches Hands in a $7.04 Million Deal (Real Deals) 7 years ago
- CARTI Campus Tops Slimmer Projects List 3 days ago
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center 14 hours ago