Same song, different verse. Nexstar Broadcasting of Irving, Texas, owner of KARK-TV in Little Rock and KNWA-TV in Fayetteville, completes the purchase of two more television stations, these in Vermont and New York, according to TV Spy.
Nexstar bought the two stations from Smith Media LLC for $16.9 million. Mission Broadcasting is involved as well, per the M.O.
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Reports: APEX Tool to Close Springdale Plant That Employs 250
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- NLR Woman Pleads Guilty to $1M Payroll Fraud 20 hours ago
- Bruce Oakley To Give Turner Grain Money To Judge 2 days ago
- Windstream Holdings COO Brent Whittington to Resign 21 hours ago
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 44 mins ago
- Clinton National Airport Reveals $20M Concourse Renovation Plans 21 hours ago