Same song, different verse. Nexstar Broadcasting of Irving, Texas, owner of KARK-TV in Little Rock and KNWA-TV in Fayetteville, completes the purchase of two more television stations, these in Vermont and New York, according to TV Spy.
Nexstar bought the two stations from Smith Media LLC for $16.9 million. Mission Broadcasting is involved as well, per the M.O.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 10 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Names 44 to Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 1 day ago
- Witnesses Portray Martha Shoffner As Cranky, Demanding 13 hours ago
- Trespassers Suspected in Majestic Hotel Fire 10 hours ago