Same song, different verse. Nexstar Broadcasting of Irving, Texas, owner of KARK-TV in Little Rock and KNWA-TV in Fayetteville, completes the purchase of two more television stations, these in Vermont and New York, according to TV Spy.
Nexstar bought the two stations from Smith Media LLC for $16.9 million. Mission Broadcasting is involved as well, per the M.O.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- UPDATED: Bill Clark, Leader in Business, Dies at 63 7 years ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 3 days ago
- The Top 10 Arkansas High School Football Teams in Class 5A 4 years ago