Hostess, based in Irving, Texas, filed for Chapter 11 protection in January.
Hostess Brands Inc., whose products include Twinkies and Ding Dongs, is being purchased by a pair of private equity firms.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Charles Morgan Sues Partner in Lotus Auto Deal 15 hours ago
- 25 Years After the Arkansas Gazette's Closing, Veterans Consider Consequences 15 hours ago
- Scott Reed Faces New Foreclosure Over K Lofts 15 hours ago
- Madison Health & Rehab Draws $4M Transaction (Real Deals) 15 hours ago
- Property, Cash Included in One Bank's Settlement with BHL 15 hours ago