Hostess, based in Irving, Texas, filed for Chapter 11 protection in January.
Hostess Brands Inc., whose products include Twinkies and Ding Dongs, is being purchased by a pair of private equity firms.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- ESP Confirms Jefferson County Site For $3B Project, Citing Easement Success 1 day ago
- Business Opponents Say Legalizing Medical Marijuana Unsafe, Would Drive Away Jobs 14 hours ago
- Solar Power On the Rise in Arkansas 3 days ago
- What Commuters Can Expect When the Broadway Bridge Closes Wednesday 2 days ago
- New Training Trends Engage Employees (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago